Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Busy, busy, busy

For those who might be interested, I've had a busy time the past few weeks. I started to say it culminated in a wedding we celebrated this past Friday, but that's not totally true. We're still busy. Grandma has been caring for two young ladies and two dogs while the happy couple is on their honeymoon, while I've been trying to get a few things done around the house, including finalizing the offer of a reduced price on one of my novellas, listening to and approving the narration of another novella, and finishing up participation in a multi-author Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt coming up. Oh, and I've been working on revisions for my soon-to-be-published novella, Surgeon's Choice. I plan to publish that one sometime around the end of the year.

I'll try to keep you posted on all these events, either through this blog or my newsletter. If you haven't signed up to receive the newsletter, then click here and get it going right now. The next newsletter will go out in less than two weeks, and will have details about the time-limited reduced price on one of my three novellas. You've already read my novellas? Then prepare to pass the offer on to friends, together with your endorsement. Thanks. End of commercial.

As I write this, they're predicting record-breaking high temperatures today, followed by a dramatic drop tomorrow. Welcome to Texas in the "fall." Don't know whether to wear shorts or jeans tomorrow. We'll see.

My post on Friday will answer a question that was raised by a reader about the types of editing. Meanwhile, putting down all this has left me tired. I think I'll rest now. See you in a few days.

Tweet with a single click. "Think all a writer does is write?"




4 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for the post, Richard. You make me feel lazy! Keep up the good work. Blessings to you and Kay.

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks, Paula.

Patricia Bradley said...

I feel your pain. I'm in the middle of edits and it 'seems' in this book I fell in love with the word seems. lol Go rest so you can write some more! Looking forward to your new novella.

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks, Patricia. My "in love with" words include "just."