Wednesday, June 28, 2017

News Flash

I came home from the golf course to read an email congratulating me on the award won by Medical Judgment--Christian Retailing's Best for 2017 (in the category of Mystery/Suspense). Since this award is voted by members of the bookselling community (among others), I'm doubly proud.

And for those asking about Cardiac Event, I've reviewed the galleys, the cover is done, and the finish line is in sight. Subscribers to my newsletter (tab on the right margin of this post) will hear first.

We now return you to your regular activities.

8 comments:

Elise Griffith said...

Congratulations!

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks, Elise.

Jackie Smith said...

CONGRATS!!!

Richard Mabry said...

Thank you, Jackie.

Paula said...

Congratulations Richard! You deserve it!

Richard Mabry said...

Not sure about the "deserve" part, Paula, but thanks.

Patricia Bradley said...

Great news and well deserved! So proud for you.

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks, Patricia.