Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt

I realize some of you like to participate in what has become a regular event--the Christian fiction scavenger hunt. This is to let you know that, along with more than thirty other authors, I've signed up to be a part of it. There are lots of books to be won (over 150) plus other prizes like gift cards.  If you'd like to "save the date," the posts go live on Friday, April 22. The hunt will end at the end of Sunday, April 25. Mark the dates and watch for my post on the 22nd. It will direct you to stop #1.

Meanwhile, have a wonderful, meaningful Easter. 

2 comments:

shirley said...

These are fun! Fun ways to learn about you, your books, meet new authors. I've always enjoyed them and thrilled you're a part of it this year. It's on my calendar!

shirley davidson

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks, Shirley. See you then.