Monday, March 09, 2015

Guest Posting Today

Author and independent editor C. S. Lakin is doing a special series on her blog. Here's how she describes it: We’re starting a fun series covering a number of weeks featuring guest posts from professionals who work in medical, police investigation, and legal arenas in order to help writers get “real” in their fiction. Take a peek inside their worlds and ask questions!

I'm privileged to have my post on medical details in writing as this week's feature. I hope you'll click here to read it. A comment is always appreciated, either at Suzanne's site or here.

Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow, when I have a very special surprise and a chance to win a signed copy of one of my books.

Image courtesy of PinkBlue at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

2 comments:

Patricia Bradley said...

I couldn't leave a comment on the other blog--kept insisting that I type in the password, which I did. lol
Anyway, thought I'd leave it here.

Between my mother-in-law and my husband, we owned a wing of our local hospital and I learned a lot of medical jargon and saw how things worked. I often use a medical scenario in my books and have a couple of doctors on call for questions. :-) Nurses, too.,

Patricia Bradley said...

Tried it again and it worked.