Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Fool...Or Not

March has rushed by, and tomorrow is the first day of a new month. Some of you realize it's April Fools Day, others haven't given it a thought. I'd like to think I've outgrown the practice of tricks and pranks on that day, but I have to say I've enjoyed reading about some of the hoaxes perpetrated on April 1.

I won't list all the ones I've found--they might give some of you ideas. My question to you is this: Tomorrow do you plan to pull some sort of "trick" or do you think it's too juvenile? I'll be interested in reading your comments on this.

Come back Friday for a more serious post, this one about the writing life.

Tweet with a single click: "Are April Fools tricks funny or juvenile? What do you think?" Click here to tweet.

Image courtesy of taesmileland at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments: