Tuesday, December 16, 2014

'Tis The Season...

I've just completed an interview that might interest you. I hope you'll click this link to view it.

It's taken a while, but I think the decorations at our house are finally complete. The tree is up. All the presents have been bought...well, all but one or two. Christmas cards are on the dining room table, and that's probably one of the next projects.

It probably didn't happen in December, there was no snow on the ground, and the wise men didn't arrive until much later, but nevertheless this is the time we celebrate God's greatest gift of all, a gift that wasn't wrapped in fancy paper or placed under a decorated tree. Instead, this Gift was clothed in human form, and it truly is "the gift that keeps on giving." Don't forget that.

On Friday I'll have an extra special post, a gift for my readers. It's a chance for you to win an Advance Reading Copy of my next novel, Fatal Trauma. The contest will only run for three days, but it's simplicity itself to enter. Come back then, and tell all your friends about it. See you then.

No comments: