Thursday, December 11, 2014

Guest blogging today about change

Today I'm at the blog of the Faith, Hope and Love Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Hope you'll drop by. Here's what it's about:


I guess I identify with the TV detective, Adrian Monk, who said, “I don’t mind change. I just don’t like to be around when it happens.” All my life I’ve disliked change. I still recall the sinking sensation I felt when I heard that a favorite pastor was leaving for another church. I remember the knot in the pit of my stomach when I walked onto Ward 5-C on my first day as an intern. And butterflies populated my inner regions when I stood at the front of the Little Chapel In The Woods and watched my bride-to-be walk down the aisle.

To read the rest, click this link. I'll be back tomorrow with my regular blog post on writing.

No comments: