Monday, March 17, 2014

Sneak Previews

I'm departing from my usual Tuesday-Friday schedule to let you all know that you can sample my forthcoming novel, Critical Condition, which is currently available for pre-order.

I've recorded a portion of the book for the Southern Writers website feature, Take Five.

You can read the first  two chapters (actually, the prologue and chapter 1) on my web page.

You will be able to read a short prequel, Shannon Frasier's First Day In Med School, if you participate in the Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt that begins April 4 here. (My contribution is among those of about 30 Christian fiction authors).

And, finally, participants in that Scavenger Hunt can enter a giveaway on my site for a signed copy of Critical Condition. Remember, that one runs from April 4 through April 6.

Good luck all. We now return you (and me) to the normal schedule.


No comments: