Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Talk Among Yourselves

I recall being in a meeting once when the person running the discussion was called away. His instructions? "Talk among yourselves until I get back."

Yesterday, Kay and I observed thirteen years of marriage. The fact that God gave us this opportunity when neither of us thought we'd ever be married again is just another indication of His goodness.

To celebrate, we took a brief trip, which was wonderful, but it left both of us scrambling to catch up. So, while I do just that, talk among yourselves.

Hope to see you back on Friday, when fellow author Candace Calvert discusses how the process of writing and publishing a book is like birthing a baby.

Special note: Recently subscribers to my newsletter got a preview of Critical Condition, and Brian Reed won a signed Advance Readers Copy. I've sent Brian an email. If you'd like to receive my newsletter, with news of my writing journey, previews of my novels, and opportunities like this, please subscribe using the tab in the right margin.

(photo via freedigitalphotos.net)

No comments: