Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Special Announcement!

Today, Romantic Times Book Reviews released the names of the nominees (finalists) for their various Book of the Year novels. In the Inspirational Mystery/Thriller category, my novel, Stress Test was nominated alongside four excellent books by talented novelists. Congratulations to my co-nominees. I'm honored to be included.

You may now resume your regular midweek activities. But before I sign off, as I pointed out in my previous post, if you're not a subscriber to my newsletter, I'd encourage you to go to the right margin, scroll down, and sign up. You need to do this by this coming Saturday so you get the issue that gives you details on how to win a signed copy of any novel of mine you choose. In addition, signed bookplates are yours for the asking.

No comments: