Monday, May 20, 2013

A Few Announcements

I know, I know...I don't usually blog on Mondays, but there are a few things I want to let my loyal readers know. And, by the way, the guy in the picture isn't me, even though we both wear glasses. (I haven't lost that much hair--yet).

Mark Young is a veteran of over a quarter of a century of police work and a combat veteran of the Viet Nam conflict. His e-books provide suspense and thrills. Mark recently introduced his readers to Stress Test and to me on his blog. I hope you'll stop by and leave a comment, as well as checking out Mark's books.

Fellow author Christa Allan features my post on the life of a published writer, "The Fun Never Stops," on her blog today. Christa's debut book, Walking On Broken Glass, deals with the very real problem of alcoholism, from the perspective of a recovering alcoholic. I'll have to admit the prologue brought me to tears. I hope you'll look into this one, as well.

For those who found this blog through the recent Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt, I'm glad you stopped by. Lisa Bergren, who organized the hunt, is handling the final wrap-up, so please direct any questions to her. But I hope you come back here again.

Tomorrow I'm back to my regular blogging schedule. I'll be posting on... Well, I guess you'll have to click through to see.

(photo via freedigitalphotos.net)

No comments: