Friday, April 12, 2013

Still Traveling

Still visiting other blogs, and I hope you'll click through and read what I have to say. By the way, I know that Friday is about writing--well, if you are fortunate enough to have your work published, these interviews are an essential part of the process.

Another thing you have to get used to is "launch parties." I have to say that my publisher, Thomas Nelson, and Litfuse Publicity, have done a great job on this one. They're giving away a Nook HD and a gift card to a randomly selected winner. Hope you've thrown your name into the pot. If not, you can enter here.

Back to interviews. On Wednesday, I was interviewed by a prolific local author and good friend, Lena Nelson Dooley.

Today I'm featured at two sites: Suspense Sisters, the blog of nine very talented writers of Christian suspense, and the Fabulous Friday blog of Mary Vee. I hope you'll check them both out.

What's in store for next week? Guess you'll have to come back on Tuesday and see. Meanwhile, have a wonderful weekend.

(photo via FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

1 comment:

Mary Vee said...

I am hosting Dr. Mabry this whole weekend. He is sharing how God led him on his writing journey. Come join us! www.maryvee.com