Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"On The Road Again..."

Maybe it's my Texas roots, maybe it's just because I like nasal singing and twangy guitars, but that song by Willie Nelson is one of my favorites. And it's a good thing, because I'm figuratively still traveling...from blog to blog and site to site. All this, of course, is a part of the launch of my novel of medical suspense, Stress Test. Another part of that campaign is a giveaway by my publisher, Thomas Nelson, of a Nook HD and a gift card to one of the registrants in the contest. The link to register and learn more is here.

Yesterday, I was a guest on the blog of fellow author Margaret Daley. Leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of Stress Test.

I hope to be back to something approaching normalcy soon. Meanwhile, please check out these sites. And hurry back for a post about the writing life on Friday.

(photo via FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

No comments: