Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Launch Day

Well, today is the day. This marks the official launch of my newest novel of medical suspense, Stress Test

First, some exciting news. As part of the promotion for the launch, I'll be giving away a brand-new Nook HD. You can get details and enter here. It's also possible to enter via your own Twitter and Facebook accounts. And if you forget all that, you'll find details on my Facebook fan page. So, you see, there are lots of ways to enter. I'll announce the winner on this blog on April 29.

For the next few weeks, I'll be doing guest blog posts and interviews at various times and places.  I hope you'll use the clickable link I provide for each site  to visit and leave a comment. And it's noteworthy that many of the guest interviews also include a chance to win a free copy of Stress Test.

Yesterday, I was featured at two sites: Suite T (the blog of the Southern Writers Magazine), and the blog that's part of the MTL Magazine. MTL is an online magazine designed to bring "more to life," especially for women. It's published by the Munce Group, serving over 500 independent Christian book stores.

If you're interested, you can read the first two chapters of Stress Test by clicking my home page, then using the tab at the bottom of the page. You can also use the various links there to order the book--and I hope you will

If you'd like a signed Stress Test bookmark, leave your name and email address in the comments section and I'll email you privately for your mailing address. Use this format for your email, to avoid web crawlers: Dr R L Mabry at yahoo dot com.

I'll be back Friday with links to a couple of other interviews, and maybe some additional news. Y'all come. In the meantime, please visit the sites I've mentioned. I think you'll enjoy them.

(photo via FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

2 comments:

Bob Allen said...

Stress Test is well worth reading. I received a review copy from the publisher (wasn't required to give a positive review) and read it in one day. It drew me in. I've also read 3 of 4 books in Dr. Mabry's "Prescription for Trouble" series and thoroughly enjoyed them as well. In all 4 of Dr. Mabry's books that I've read, violent acts are a part of the story, but they are told in ways that are not overly graphic — they're necessary to the story line and not gratuitous at all. These are books that will not embarrass you nor make you cringe because of foul language, sexual encounters, or strange supernatural events. They're just good crime/detective mysteries. (This is an unsolicited and uncompensated recommendation.)

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks, Bob. Glad you enjoyed Stress Test and my other novels. (Hmm--three out of four. Kind of wonder which one you skipped.)
Seriously, thanks a bunch. Come back often.