Monday, February 13, 2012

And The Winner Is...

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my review of Michael Palmer's latest book, Oath of Office, or my interview with him.

My handy-dandy random number selector has chosen Jackie S to receive a signed copy of Michael's book. Because I wish everyone could win, I've chosen a runner-up, and will send a signed copy of my latest novel, Lethal Remedy, to Jan Marie.

Emails have gone out to the winners. And to everyone who commented, thanks so much.

2 comments:

marie jank said...

Hi Richard... just wanted to let you know that I came back to check the winners ) ; and noticed that you said emails went to all commenters but I never got mine... thought you'd like to know. marie

Richard Mabry said...

Marie--emails went to the winners. I then thanked everyone who commented. Sorry you misunderstood.