Saturday, August 13, 2011

Book Signing Today

I'll be meeting readers and signing my books today from noon to 2 PM at the Mardel's Bookstore in Hurst, Texas. Click on the link for a map.

If you're in our part of North Texas, I hope you'll drop by. Authors can die of loneliness at book signings, and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you? Besides, there'll be chocolate. There's always chocolate at my signings.

The store will have available copies of all my books, including my latest, Diagnosis Death, and my "sophomore" novel, Medical Error, a finalist for the American Christian Fiction Writers prestigious Carol Award.

Y'all come.

3 comments:

Loree Huebner said...

Have a great book signing! Enjoy your fans!

Richard Mabry said...

Enjoyed getting to meet some nice people, and signed a few books. My thanks to the nice folks at Mardel's for hosting me.

Richard Mabry said...

Enjoyed getting to meet some nice people, and signed a few books. My thanks to the nice folks at Mardel's for hosting me.