Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More To Come

When I wrote the acknowledgment section of the third book in my Prescription For Trouble series, both my editor at Abingdon Press and I thought that was the end of it. Surprise, surprise, surprise. I just signed and mailed back a contract to Abingdon for the publication this fall of a fourth book in that series, Lethal Remedy. With Diagnosis Death due to be released April 1 followed by this one September 1, this is shaping up to be sort of busy this year. But it's a good busy.

I'm at work on my next novel of medical suspense, and just as I never really know how my books are going to end until I write that part, I have no idea if or when this one will see the light of day. But it's been a fun journey so far, so I think I'll keep plugging along and see where things lead. Thanks for joining me on the journey.

4 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

I was so happy to hear the news of the new contract. Gotta keep your readers satisfied. =)

Carol J. Garvin said...

That's great news! I look forward to reading both. You are indeed going to have a busy year.

misskallie2000 said...

Great to hear there is another book coming out. I am looking forward to reading. Thanks and keep those books coming.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks for your kind words. Guess God knew more about my publishing future than I did. Imagine that.
Appreciate your comments.