Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Signing on Saturday

I'll be a the Lifeway Christian Store in Plano, TX, on Saturday, September 11, from noon to 2 PM, signing copies of my two novels, Code Blue and Medical Error, as well as my non-fiction book, The Tender Scar: Life After The Death Of A Spouse.

If you're in the area, I hope you'll drop by to see me. Even if you don't buy a book or bring a book you've already bought for me to sign, at least come by to say hello and pick up a Hershey's candy kiss or two off the dish at my signing table.

2 comments:

Cafe Lily Book Reviews said...

I posted a review of Medical Error on my site - can't wait for your next book!

http://redlilycafe.blogspot.com/2010/09/medical-error-by-richard-l-mabry-md.html

Richard Mabry said...

Thanks for a really nice review.