Monday, April 05, 2010

Posting Elsewhere Today

Best-selling author Brandilyn Collins lends me her platform today to post a bit about "the call" vs. "The Call." Hope you'll read what I have to say. And thanks, Brandilyn, for allowing me to share your blog.

Author Elizabeth Ludwig hosts me at at her blog today, where I've posted some reflections I hope you'll find interesting.

Finally, the American Christian Fiction Writers have honored me by posting an interview with me as their featured author. You can read it here. Hope you enjoy it.

Whoever said that all an author has to do is write is correct, assuming that you include interviews, blog posts, and  Twitter and Facebook contributions. Now back to work.

1 comment:

Mark Young said...

Left you a comment on Brandilyn's blog. Great interview.