Thursday, April 01, 2010

Launch Day For Code Blue

It seemed to take forever, but the big day has finally arrived. Today is the official release date for Code Blue. If you've pre-ordered it, all the major booksellers should have it available by now. If you'd like to order a copy, you can click on this link or this one to order it. You can also either find it or order it through your independent bookseller.

The bookstore at the Mount Hermon Christian Writer's Conference at which I recently taught had some copies available, and they went pretty quickly. I was privileged to sign those at the faculty signing on Monday night. I'm encouraged by the reception it received there. 

Today, I'm guest blogging at the ACFW blog site, talking about the central theme of Code Blue: "You can't outrun God."

My "official" launch party will be held at Legacy Books (north Dallas North Tollway at Legacy) at 7:00 PM on Thursday, April 8. I'd be honored if those of you in the Metroplex would join me for cake, coffee, conversation, and a few autographs. Look for photos and a report on the festivities later.

4 comments:

Katie Ganshert said...

Congrats, Richard! SO excited for you!!

Keli Gwyn said...

Enjoy this special day, Richard! Wish I could be at your launch party. I hope you have a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing the photos.

Susan DiMickele said...

Very very exciting Richard! I can't wait to read it!

Keli Gwyn said...

Enjoy this special day, Richard! Wish I could be at your launch party. I hope you have a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing the photos.