Friday, April 09, 2010

Interview Today At Writer Unboxed

Therese Walsh, author (Last Will of Moira Leahy) and co-host of the great  web site Writer Unboxed, did an in-depth interview with me recently and the second half of it is posted here. In it, we cover how I got an agent (first, quit writing--but there's a lot more to the story), what is involved in writing Christian fiction (I write from a Christian worldview, and don't write anything I wouldn't want my wife, mother, or daughter to read), and what's ahead in my writing journey (two more novels coming out at six month intervals, one more just started and it's going to be a stunner).

Hope you'll drop by and read this one. I enjoyed doing it. Tomorrow, a post about something other than writing (all together now: "it's about time.") And Monday, a report on my book launch last night.

No comments: