Friday, April 02, 2010

Character Review from Code Blue

Rel Mollet from Relz Reviewz has posted a character review with the protagonist from Code Blue. Drop by Rel's site and learn about Dr. Cathy Sewell. You might even find a comment from Cathy herself. Thanks, Rel.

Also, Therese Walsh interviewed me for her great site, Writer Unboxed, and that posts today as well. You might be surprised at some of the questions and answers you'll find there.

Finally, my story of how I got my agent appears today on Chuck Sambuchino's excellent literary blog. Chuck's site is a must for writers, and I'm flattered to be featured.

This is a busy time for me, with a number of guest posts and interviews. I hope you'll check them out, not just to see what I've had to say, but because the sites themselves are quite worthwhile. I hope you'll bookmark them and keep coming back, even when I'm not dispensing wisdom there.

No comments: