Sunday, September 13, 2009

Book Recommendation: Certain Jeopardy

I don't usually post on Sunday, but I just finished reading Certain Jeopardy, and had to share my thoughts. If you like Christian action/adventure novels, this is your cup of tea. Here's the review I just posted on the sites of the major online booksellers:

Captain Jeff Struecker, a decorated former US Ranger, and Alton Gansky, award-winning author, have teamed up to produce a novel that is filled with action and populated with unforgettable characters. While a clandestine operation is taking place in Venezuela, drama continues on the home front as families battle with the problems created by the absence of their loved ones.
Despite its setting, the novel deals with emotions and decisions with which the reader can identify. There's tension on every page, and I found myself coming back to this book in every spare moment, anxious to see how the story would unfold. There were mixed emotions when I turned the last page--satisfaction at a story well-told and sadness that there was no more to read. But I hear there's a sequel in the works, and I look forward to reading it. Soon, I hope.

No comments: