Thursday, January 22, 2009

"I'd Like To Thank Everyone...."

My friend and colleague, multi-talented Crystal Laine Miller has awarded my blog the "Premio Dardos" designation. Here's what that award signifies:
"This award 'acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write.'"

I'm supposed to pass this award on to fifteen other bloggers. There's no problem in finding that many who deserve it, but please allow me to make one small change. I'm going to wait and incorporate it into my originally planned post listing a number of blogs and web sites that provide helpful tips and insight for writers. Stay tuned for that one, coming up soon.

And once more, my thanks to Crystal for the award.

No comments: