Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sort Of Busy

I can't recall who said, "I only have two hands, and I'm busy wringing them," but they could have been talking about me the past couple of weeks. As some of you might have guessed from recent posts, we've been house-hunting. It's hard to leave the house that's been home for almost three decades, but circumstances just seemed right to make a move.

To make a long story short--something about which I know very little--we're now preparing to move within a couple of weeks. I'll try to post from time to time, but if you check the site and don't see anything new for several days, don't think I'm off playing golf or having fun. And I promise to be back with some worthwhile information fairly soon, including a couple of neat author interviews I have lined up.

Meanwhile, enjoy what's left of your summer, and don't forget to write.

1 comment:

One More Writer said...

I'm sure it is a bittersweet change--it was for my parents a couple of years ago! I'll pray you get settled soon so you can get back to your normal activities.