Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm On YouTube--Imagine That!


Boy, for a septuagenarian I'm really becoming modern. I did an interview last summer on Harvest-TV, and now my publisher, Kregel, has posted it in three places on the internet--four if you count their public relations blog. It's on YouTube, GodTube, and GoogleVideos. The quality of the image seems best on the last site, so that's the link I'm going to give you, but if you search for "Mabry" or "Tender Scar" on the other two sites, you'll find me. Here's the link. Just click and watch--it runs about six minutes.

For those of you who'd rather just "point and click," here's the YouTube version.


Thanks for tuning in. I'll be back with another post in about five days, at which time I'll continue my "all-redhead, all-the-time" interview series, this one with Lena Nelson Dooley.

1 comment:

BJ said...

Richard, you do a great interview.

I enjoyed this.

BJ